Sunday, May 2, 2010

A personnal conclusion concerning the Rolling Stones

A few weeks ago, I decided it would be interesting to take a closer look at a band I've never understood:

The Rolling Stones.

I decided I'd pick a couple of their supposedly "golden era" albums, ie Exile On Main Street and Beggars Banquet, listen thouroughly to both and write a review about the one I'd have the most interesting things to say.

I did the first part. Screw the second part, there's no way I'm ever writing anything about those people without a better reason than open-mindedness.

What a waste of time.

Seriously people, what the hell happened? Enlighten me, please.

Edit, March 25th: Thanks to Josh for the enlightenment. Still not a big fan, but I guess they represent something I've been oblivious to in the past.


...

No comments:

Post a Comment