Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Untitled # (2+√5)/√5

 lets play a game. It's called spot the grinning mustachioed man with aviators and a star around his lefteye.

My computer tells me that it's three am. Explaining how I got precisely to the point at which I'm standing right now would be a boring and long story, truth is I'm just procrastinating - as of 20 minutes ago, I like Radiohead's OK Computer, ending a solid 5 years of vague indifference towards their repertoire generally and hatred towards Creep more particularly.

Anyways, an announcement: as soon as I am done with what I'm supposed to be doing at this very moment, and stop reading the procrastination page on wikipedia, I'll be posting mixes all over this place. One a week. every week. until next year. In a similar fashion, record reviews will be twice a month.

FOR THE SAKE OF SELF CONTROL.

BLARGH

JNCT
...

No comments:

Post a Comment